Thursday, April 23, 2009

SOMETHING I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT

Nooooooooo it's not the lady it the picture...........it's what she's holding!!!!!!

For those of you who do a lot of intensive sports or exercise; must have days where sore joints and muscles are a painful part of life.

With the type of "explosive" sparring that I do, I regularly suffer painful neck and shoulder pain.

I pity my wife for all the nights she has sore thumbs in trying to dig it into my very KNOTTED muscles, trying to find relief from the agony.

I have discovered the best thing since a strong thumb.

THE THERACANE!!!!!!!

Rather than give you a long winded explanation, which I will plagarise from the website anyway. Allow me to give you the link.....

http://theracane.com/

A word of warning though. Order it from a USA site. The Australian distributors are an absolute joke.

It took a MONTH to get a Theracane from a local interstate order, and at twice the price.

Whereas I ordered the same product from a US site and got it within 10 days and CHEAPER.

The Theracane DOES look like a gimmick. IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!

PS.....I forgot to add. I HAVE cut down a Theracane to make a nice compact tonfa type weapon. YES IT DOES WORK

No comments:

Post a Comment