Tuesday, April 28, 2020

THE NEW RAY FLORO KNIFE VIDEO

THIS IS IT !!!  THIS IS THE ONE !!!!
My MOST REQUESTED video

RAY FLORO- QUINTESSENTIAL KNIFE SYSTEM
Aust$100.    US$65 (approx)

I have finally put together my NEW and EVOLVED knife system into this online instructional video

Filmed during one of my Instructor Accreditation Seminars in Melbourne.

For more than a decade, I have been a proponent of the reverse grip; edge in method of knife use.

Always on the search for evolving my system to something better and more superior.  I have transformed into the “forehand” grip.

EASIER to learn. More EFFECTIVE and INCREASED VERSATILITY.

The video goes through all facets of the system.
- Basic Posture
- Thrusts
- Slashes
- SPEED ASSIST
- Lunges. THE FLÉCHE
- Footwork
- Fakes and Deceptions
- Distance
- Timing and Broken Rhythm
- Impenetrable Defence
- Long Range to Closing In
- and more

For anyone who has ever done Floro Fighting Systems; or those curious about what it’s all about. This is the embodiment of it.

I ENCOURAGE you to invest in this video

CLICK BELOW TO BUY:-
https://courses.rayfloro.net/course/details/essential-ray-floro-knife-v2

No comments:

Post a Comment