Tuesday, November 17, 2009

FFS Instructor in KELLYVILLE


I FINALLY GOT TO POST THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOODY TECHNOLOGY

I am pleased to announce my new FFS INSTRUCTOR...

John Intervalo has been studying martial arts since the age of 6. At the age of 12, he started Taekwondo, in which he now holds a third dan black belt. He has fought in Olympic style TKD tournaments at local, state, national and international level. He is currently teaches TKD and is the head tournament coach at Dianne Carn’s Iron Tiger Taekwondo club. He has also assisted in coaching the NSW state team at state training sessions.
John has trained in various other martial arts which includes Doce Pares, Kyokushin Karate and Reality Based Personal Protection (under Jim Wagner and Matt Jones). John is currently studying Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under Marcos Nevel.
When John first came across FFS he was most impressed with its ‘Innovative Simplicity’. He is now a certified FFS Edged Weapons Instructor and continues to train with Ray Floro on a regular basis.

Which basically means he gets to be bashed weekly and I use him as my guinea pig for trying out new FFS concepts.

John has also forgot to mention that he regularly stands in for me as an Instructor when I am away. Teaching at Bren Foster's "Elite" Martial Arts Academy.

He has also assisted me in many Military workshops.

WELL DONE MR INTERVALO

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate his motivation, surely you will get success in all, at the same time this is very much important. now im going to publish this article in my friend circle. surely your enthuses description will help to you. domain registration India

    ReplyDelete